那些難以忘懷的電影,電影對白,每天讀一點英文,這也是一種學習英語的方法,以下是小編給大家整理的難以忘懷電影對白:音樂之聲場景,希望可以幫到大家
Selected Scene 1
場景1
Captain: In the future, you're kind to remember certain rooms in this house are not to be disturbed.
上校:以后請你記住,這兒有些房間是不能亂闖的。
Maria: Yes, captain, sir.
瑪麗亞:是,上校,先生。
Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?
上校:為什么這樣盯著我?
Maria: You don't look like at all a sea captain.
瑪麗亞:先生,你看起來一點都不像海軍上校。
Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess, Turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教師。請轉過身去。
Maria: What?
瑪麗亞:什么?
Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another before meeting the Children.
上校:轉身,脫帽,是衣服不對勁。在和孩子們見面之前,你得換套衣服。
Maria: But I don't have another. When we enter the abbey, our worldly clothes go to the poor.
瑪麗亞:但是,我沒有其他衣服。當我們進修道院時,就把平時穿的衣服都送給窮人了。
Captain: What about this one?
上校:那這一件呢?
Maria: The poor didn't want it.
瑪麗亞:窮人不要這一套。
Captain: Hmm.
上校:唔。
Maria: I would have made myself a new dress but there wasn't time. I can make my own clothes.
瑪麗亞:如果有時間的話,我就自己做一套新衣服。我自己會做衣服。
Captain: I'll see that you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein...
上校:我給你弄些布料,可能的話,今天就給你。現在小姐……呃…
Maria: Maria.
瑪麗亞:瑪麗亞。
Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the mama has told you.
上校:瑪麗亞小姐,我不知道院長嬤嬤向你介紹了多少情況。
Maria: Not much.
瑪麗亞:不是很多。
Captain: You are the twelfth in a long line of governess to look after my children since their mother died. I trust you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
上校:自從孩子們的母親去世以后,你是來照看他們的第12位女家庭教師。相信你比最后一位有進步,她只待了兩個小時。
Maria: What's wrong with the children, sir?
瑪麗亞:孩子們有什么不對勁嗎?
Captain: There 's nothing is wrong with the children, only the governesses. They were completely unable to maintain discipline, without it, the house cannot be properly run. Please remember that, Fraulein.
上校:孩子們都很正常,只怪家庭教師,他們完全不能維持紀律。沒這些紀律,這個家就沒法有效地管理。小姐,請記住這點。
Maria: Yes, sir.
瑪麗亞:好的,先生。
Captain: Every morning you will drill the children in their studies. I will not permit them to dream away their summer holidays. Each afternoon, they march about ground, breathing deeply. Bedtime is to be strictly observed. No exceptions.
上校:每天上午你得督促孩子們做功課。我不允許他們虛度整個暑假。下午,他們在操場上操練、深呼吸,就寢時間必須嚴格遵守,不得例外。
Maria: Excuse me, sir, when do they play?
瑪麗亞:對不起,先生。他們什么時候玩?
Captain: You will see to it that they conduct themselves all time with the utmost orderliness and decorum. I am placing you in command.
上校:你得看著他們,他們在任何時候都循規蹈矩。我任命你來指揮他們。
Maria: Yes, sir.
瑪麗亞:好的,先生。
下一篇:難以忘懷電影對白-3:簡·愛場景