在銀行工作中遇到一些國外的客戶要存款應該怎么樣應對?以下是小編給大家整理的關于存款的銀行英語情景口語對話,希望可以幫到大家
Dialogue 1
對話一
A:Good day. Is this the Business Centre?
你好。這是營業部嗎?
B:It is. What can I do for you?
是的。有什么可以幫您的?
A:I want to make a deposit.
我想存錢。
B:Would that be a Fixed Deposit or a Current Deposit?
是存定期的還是活期的?
A:A Current Deposit, please.
存活期的。
B:We have various different types of Current Deposit, the Variable Term Deposit, a Notice Deposit and the Usual Current Deposit. Which would you like?
我們有幾種不同的活期存款方式,有定活兩便、通知存款和普通的活期存款。您想存哪一種呢?
A:Erm ... just the usual, Current Deposit please.
就存普通的吧,活期的。
B:OK, just a moment. I find the relevant data and help you with that.
好的,請稍等。我得找到相關信息然后幫您辦。
Dialogue 2
對話二
A:Mr Jacobs! Lovely to see you again! What can I do for you today?
Jacobs先生,很高興再次見到您。今天我能幫您做點兒什么嗎?
B:I'd like to make a deposit please, into my granddaughter's account. It's her birthday on Friday.
我想存錢,存到我孫女的賬戶上。星期五是她的生日。
A:What a thoughtful granddad! Do you have her account details with you?
您真是一個好爺爺!您有她的賬戶信息嗎?
B:Yes, right here.
有,在這兒吶。
A:Great. Please fill them out on this deposit slip.
好的。請您填寫存款單。
B:Here? And here?
這里?還有這里?
A:That's right. How much do you want to pay in?
對。您想存多少錢?
B:1,000 RMB.
1000元。
A:Not just a thoughtful granddad, but a generous one too.
您不僅是個考慮周到的爺爺,而且還是個慷慨的爺爺。
B:It's an important birthday.
這可是個重要的生日。
Dialogue 3
對話三
A:Good morning, Madam. How can I be of service?
早上好,女士。我能如何為您效勞?
B:I'd like to pay this cash into my account please. I usually do it at the machine, but the queue is very long today.
我想把這些現金存到我的賬戶上。我通常使用存取款機來存款,但今天排隊的人太多了。
A:Yes, I'm sorry about that. One of our ATMs is down and we are waiting for it to be repaired, but it should be up and running again very soon.
是的,很抱歉。其中的一臺自動存取款機壞了,我們正等著人來修呢,不過它應該很快就會修好并且可以使用了。
B:I see. Here's my Bank Book.
我明白了。這是我的存折。
A:You need to fill out the deposit slip as well. Here you go, Madam.
您還需要填寫存款單。給您,女士。
B:Thanks.
謝謝。
Dialogue 4
對話四
A:That's the transfer completed. Can I do anything else for you today?
轉賬完成了。我現在還能為您做些什么呢?
B:Yes. I want to deposit some money into my Savings Account, please.
是的。我想往我的存款賬戶里存些錢。
A:Could I have your Savings Book and the money, please. You are making a deposit of 800 RMB, is that correct?
請您給我您的存折和現金。您要存800元,對吧?
B:Correct.
對。
A:Please enter your PIN number on the keypad.
請您在鍵盤上輸入密碼。
B:There we go. Thanks very much.
輸好了。非常感謝。
上一篇:銀行英語情景口語對話:取款
下一篇:銀行英語情景口語對話:開戶