相信大家對于電影是不少看的,那么關于電影里面的一些經典臺詞或者是一些經典語句不知道大家會不會收藏起來呢?因為這也是學習英語的一種方法喲,以下是小編給大家整理的難以忘懷電影對白-1:西雅圖不眠夜場景,希望可以幫到大家
Selected Scene 1
場景1:
In the attic after dinner. Barbara shows Annie an old fashioned wedding dress.
晚宴后,在閣樓上,芭芭拉給安妮拿出了一件老式的結婚禮服。
Barbara: Here it is. The historical society wanted this and I never would give it to them.
芭芭拉:找到了,歷史學會想要我都不給。
Annie: Oh! Mom!
安妮:噢,媽媽!
Barbara: I notice these things are back in fashion.
芭芭拉:我看到這款式又開始流行了。
Annie: Grandmother's dress.
安妮:外婆的結婚禮服。
Barbara: Oh, honey, he's a lovely man Annie.
芭芭拉:噢,寶貝,他真討人喜歡,安妮。
Annie: I know. He is wonderful, isn't he? And he's such a wonderful athlete.
安妮:我知道,他很棒,是吧?而且還是個很棒的運動員。
Barbara: Are his folks nice?
芭芭拉:他家人好相處嗎?
Annie: You'll love them. We're going down to D. C. tonight to be with them Christmas morning.
安妮:你會喜歡他們的。我們準備今晚到華盛頓,圣誕節一早就到:他家。
Barbara: How did it happen?
芭芭拉:你們是怎么認識的?
Annie: Well, it's silly really Um, I'd seen him at the office. Obviously I'd seen him, he's the associate publisher. And then one day, we both ordered sandwiches from the same place and he got my lettuce and tomato on whole wheat which of course he was allergic to, and I got his lettuce and tomato on white.
安妮:說來很可笑,真的,我是說,我在辦公室見過他,我肯定在辦公室見過他,他是報社副社長。有一天我們在同一個地方訂三明治,他拿了我的萵苣番茄全麥面包,當然他對這個過敏,我卻拿了他的萵苣番茄白面包。
Barbara: How amazing!
芭芭拉:真是太巧了。
Annie: It is, isn 't it? You make a million decisions that mean nothing and then one day, you order take-out and it changes your life.
安妮:是呀,就是這樣的。一個人每天做多少決定都沒關系,然而你要了份外賣卻能改變你的一生。
Barbara: Destiny takes a hand!
芭芭拉:命中注定。
Annie: Mom, destiny is something we're invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.
安妮:媽媽,正因為我們不承認事物是偶然發生的才發明了命運這個詞。
Barbara: Then how do you explain that you both ordered exactly the same Sandwich, except for the bread? How many people in this world like lettuce and tomato, without something else like tuna?
芭芭拉:那你又怎么解釋你們叫了除面包不一樣以外幾乎一模一樣的三明治?這世上有多少人只吃萵苣番茄三明治而不同時要點金槍魚什么的呢?
Annie: Well, it wasn't a sign. It was a coincidence.
安妮:這不是預兆,是巧合。
Barbara: I was in Atlantic city with my family, Cliff was a waiter. He wasn't even supposed to work that night, and suppose he hadn't. He asked me take a midnight walk on the steel pier, I've probably told you this a million times, but I don't care. And he held my hand.At one point I looked down and I couldn't tell which fingers were his and which were mine, and I knew.
芭芭拉:我和家人待在大西洋城的時候,克利夫是那里的服務生。那晚他本不當班,如果那晚他不當班的話……他請我午夜到斯蒂爾碼頭散步。我也許對你說過上千次了,但我還是要說。然后他握著我的手,那一刻我低下頭看,分不出誰是誰的手。我心里便明白了。
Annie: What?
安妮:什么?
Barbara: You know.
芭芭拉:你知道。
Annie: What?
安妮:什么呀?
Barbara: Magic. It was magic.
芭芭拉:魔力,是魔力。
Annie: Magic?
安妮:魔力?
Barbara: I knew we'd be together forever, and that everything would be wonderful, just the way you feel about Walter. Walter, it's quite a formal name, isn't it. One of the things I truly knew was that your father and I were going to have a wonderful time in... the "sack" I believe you call it.
芭芭拉:我知道我們將終生相守,生活會很幸福,就像你對沃爾特的感覺一樣。沃爾特,這名字挺拘謹的,是吧?還有一件事我很清楚,那就是我將和你爸……在床上合得來,我相信你叫它……
Annie: Mom!
安妮:媽媽!
Barbara: Of course it took several years before everything worked like. clock: work in that department, so don 't be worried if it takes a while.
芭芭拉:當然,幾年后我們才水乳交融。所以如果開始不順利的話,不要擔心……
Annie: Well, we already...
安妮:其實,我們已經……
Barbara: Fine, fine. Fiddle-dee--dee. How's it working?
芭芭拉:哦,好啊,好啊,太好了。感覺怎么樣?
Annie: Like.. clockwork.
安妮:就像……水乳交融。
Barbara: Oh! Honey.
芭芭拉:噢,寶貝。
( Annie looks at herself in the mirror and hugs Barbara while the dress rips all of sudden. )
(安妮看著鏡中的自己并和芭芭拉擁抱,卻猛然將左肩的袖口繃裂。)
Annie: It's a sign.
安妮:這是個預兆。
Barbara: You don't believe in signs.
芭芭拉:你不信預兆的。