相信大家對于電影是不少看的,那么關于電影里面的一些經典臺詞或者是一些經典語句不知道大家會不會收藏起來呢?因為這也是學習英語的一種方法喲,以下是小編給大家整理的難以忘懷電影對白-2:泰坦尼克號場景,希望可以幫到大家
Selected Scene 1
場景1
Jack closes the door behind her. Rose and Jack are alone in the room.
杰克在她身后關上門,露絲和杰克現在單獨待在房間里。
Rose: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.
露絲:杰克,這不可能,我不能見你。
Jack: I need to talk to you!
杰克:我想和你談談!
Rose: No, Jack, no!Jack, I'm engaged. I'm marrying Cal. I love Cal.
露絲:不,杰克,不行!杰克,我已經訂婚了,我要嫁給卡爾,我愛卡爾。
Jack: Rose, you're no picnic. All right, you're a spoiled little brat even, but under that you're the most amazingly wonderful girl-I've ever known and-
杰克:露絲,你這樣說可不輕松。好了,你是一個被寵壞的小家伙,但你是一個最最了不起的女孩——我還從未見到過,再說—
Rose: Jack, I-
露絲:杰克,我—
Jack: No, no. Let me try to get this out. You, you're amazing. I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket. I have nothing to offer you, and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing that you'll be alright That's all that I want.
杰克:不,不行,讓我說完。你,你很了不起,我不是傻瓜,我知道是怎么回事。我的口袋里只有10塊錢,我不能給你什么,這我知道,我明白。但我現在難以自拔,你跳,我也跳,還記得嗎?在不知道你是否安全時,我不可能轉身離去,我想要的僅此而已。
Rose: Well, I'm fine. I'll be fine. Really.
露絲:噢,我很好,我會很好的。真的。
Jack: Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose, and you're going to die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away, because you're strong. But sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose, that fire is going to burn out.
杰克:真的?我并不這樣想。他們已將你困住,露絲,如不脫離,你會死去的。也許不是馬上,因為你仍然強牡,但我愛的那團火,露絲,你身上的那團火遲早會熄滅。
Rose: It's not up to you to save me Jack.
露絲:不用你救我,杰克。
Jack: You're right. Only you can do that.
杰克:你說得對,只有你才能救自己。
Rose: I'm going back. Leave me alone.
露絲:我回去了,別管我。
Rose goes out and joins her mother and other aristocratic ladies in the first class tearoom. As Ruth is discussing Rose's upcoming marriage to Cal, Rose looks over and sees a little girl sitting at a table nearby. The girl's mother begins correcting her posture, the position of her hands, her manners Rose sees what a stifling life she is leading. She leaves and goes out onto the deck.
露絲走出門,進入頭等茶室,跟她母親和其他責婦們坐在一起。正當魯斯大談露絲和卡爾未來的婚禮時,露絲放眼望去,看到一個小女孩坐在不遠處。女孩的母親開始矯正她的坐姿、手勢和舉止。露絲看到了她將要過的一種令她窒息的生活,便離開那里,來到了甲板上。
Rose: Hello, Jack. I changed my mind, They said you might be up here.
露絲:你好,杰克,我改變主意了,聽說你在這里。
Jack: Xu, Give me your hand. Now close your eyes, go on! Now step up. Now .hold on to the railing. keep your eyes closed. Don't peak.
杰克:把手給我,閉上眼,站上來,抓住欄桿,閉上眼睛,別偷看。
Rose: I'm not.
露絲:我不看。
Jack: Step up onto the railing. Hold on, hold on. keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me!
杰克:站上來,抓住欄桿,閉上眼睛。你相信我嗎?
Rosa: I trust you.
露絲:我相信你!
Jack: All right, open your eyes.
杰克:好了,睜開眼睛吧。
Rose: I'm flying. Jack. Jack guides Rose to the front of the ship, where he has her stand on the bow of the ship with her hands outstretched. She feels like she is flying. Jack puts her arms around her and they kiss for the first time.
露絲:我在飛啊,杰克。杰克領著露絲來到船前,讓她兩臂伸開,站在船頭。她感到自己飄飄欲飛,杰克抱住她,他們第一次親吻了起來。
The music plays:
樂聲響起:
Every night in my dreams,
每天夜里在我的夢里,
I see you, I feel you.
我看見你,感覺到你。
That is how I know you go on.
我知道你會勇往直前。
Far across the distance and spaces between us.
越過千山, 涉過萬水,
You have come to show you go on.
你向我表明你會勇往直前。
Near, far, wherever you are,
無論是遠是近,無論你在何方,
I believe that the heart does go on.
我相信愛心依舊。
Once more, you open the door,
你再次敞開心扉,
And you're here in my heart,
你就在我的心里,
And my heart will go on and on.
我的心依然如故。
Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime
愛觸摸我們一次,將會持續一生,
And never let go till we're gone.
直到永恒。
Love was when I loved you,
愛是深情,愛是執著。
One true time I hold to.
在我的生命中,
In my life we'll always go on.
我們總會勇往直前。