客人入住的相關英語應急表達該如何說呢?以下是小編給大家整理的關于登記入住的酒店餐飲英語應急話題,希望可以幫到大家
Good evening,sir. May I help you?
晚上好,先生!能為您效勞嗎?
May I have your name?
請問您的尊姓大名?
Please tell me more about your requirement.
請您詳細介紹一下您的要求好嗎?
A bellman will show you to your room when you have checked in.
應接服務生會在您登記完之后領您到房間。
May I have a look at your passport, please?
我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
Would you mind completing the form?
請您填一下這張登記表好嗎?
Would you please fill out the registration form?
請您填一下這張登記表好嗎?
Would you please put your nationality here?
請在這兒填上您的國籍好嗎?
Would you please put your date of birth here?
請在這填寫您的出生曰期好嗎?
What should I write under the item"room number"?
請問在房間號這一欄填什么?
Here is the key to Room 888 and the key card.
這是888號房的鑰匙和房卡。
上一篇:銀行英語情景口語對話:開戶
下一篇:酒店餐飲英語應急話題:點酒