在銀行工作中遇到國外的客戶要辦理代理證券業務 我們該如何溝通呢?以下是小編給大家整理的關于代理證券業務銀行英語情景口語,希望可以幫到大家
Dialogue 1
對話一
A: Hello, Mr Brown. Vm glad you came in today; we've just opened a new service that you might be interested in. It's called Bank Securities Link.
您好,Brown先生。很高興您今天到這里來,我們剛剛開辦了一項新的服務,您可能會感興趣。它叫做"銀證通"。
B: And what does that entail?
那么它是怎么一回事呢?
A: It's actually a Deposit Account that links to your Margin Account, the one you have with the Securities Company. You can transfer the money you have in your account into your Fund Account.
這實際上是一個存款賬戶,與您在證券公司開的保證金賬戶相連。您可以把您賬戶中的錢轉到您的資金賬戶上。
B: How can I do that?
我怎么轉呢?
A: You can use your Deposit Book or your Credit Card. And of course, you can use our e-banking.
您可以使用存折或信用卡。當然啦,您可以使用我們的電子銀行。
Dialogue 2
對話二
A: Good afternoon, how can I help?
下午好,我如何為您效勞?
B: Hi there. I'd like to draw some cash from my Fund Account at the Securities Company. Could I check my balance before I withdraw anything?
你好。我想從我在證券公司開的資金賬戶中取一些現金。在取錢之前,我可以查看一下我的賬戶余額嗎?
A: Of course. Your balance is 92,320 RMB in your Securities Account. How much would you like to withdraw?
當然可以。您的證券賬戶的余額是92320元。您要取多少錢?
B: I'd like 20,000 RMB, please. If that's possible.
如果可能的話。我要取20000元,譜謝。
A: No problem. Please fill in this transfer form that will authorise us to send the amount from the Securities Company to your account.
沒問題。請您填寫這張匯款單,這將授權我們從您的證券公司賬戶中轉賬到您的賬戶里。
Dialogue 3
對話三
A: Hello. Are you here to withdraw some money from your account at the Securities Company? I'll need to see your Passbook for that account.
您好。您是來這兒從您在證券公司的賬戶取錢的吧?我需要看一下您這個賬戶的存折。
B: Right, here it is.
行,給你。
A: Thanks. OK ... your balance is 320,214 RMB. How much do you require today?
謝謝。好的……您的余額是320214元。您今天要取多少錢?
B: I'll take 4,500 RMB, please.
我要取4500元,謝謝。
A: Please fill in this transfer form and enter your password, here. Then the transaction should be completed.
請填寫這張轉賬單并在這里輸入您的密碼。然后交易就能完成了。
B: OK ... there we go. Thanks very much.
好吧……給你。非常感謝。
Dialogue 4
對話四
A: Good morning. Madam. How can I help?
早上好,女士。我能如何為您效勞?
B: I'd like to take some money from my Fund Account at the Securities Company. Is that possible here?
我想從我的證券公司的資金賬戶中取一些錢。可以嗎?
A: Certainly. We can transfer the money straight into your bank account here and then you can withdraw it right away. Could I have your Passbook for Bank-Securities Account Transfer?
當然可以。我們可以把錢直接轉入您在本行的銀行賬戶,然后就可以直接取款了。您能把您的"銀證轉賬"存折給我嗎?
B:Here it is. Could I make a balance enquiry, please?
在這里。我能查詢一下余額嗎?
A: Your balance today is 120,376 RMB.
您今天的余額是120376元。
B: Fine, I'll take 10,000 RMB, please.
好的,我要取10000元,謝謝。
A: OK. Please fill in this form and input you code here ... and again, please. I'll just check and see if the money has been transferred. Yes, transaction successful.
好的。請填寫這張表格,并在這里輸入您的密碼……請再輸一次。我 要檢查一下,看看錢是否已到賬了。是的,交易成功了。
B: Thank you very much.
非常感謝你。
上一篇:銀行英語情景口語:代理債券
下一篇:銀行英語情景口語:代理保險