在商務業務中,一個合格的商務人員除了具備扎實的英語基礎,外貿知識之外,還需要具備跨國的交際能力,而給經常陪同客戶出行是家常便飯的事,那么關于貨幣兌換該如何去表達呢?以下是小編給大家整理的貨幣兌換的商務口語會話,希望可以幫到大家
A: Can I help you?
A:我能幫你點什么嗎?
B: Yes, I'd like to change some money to cover my expenses here. What's today's rate of US dollar against the RMB yuan?
B:是的。我想兌換一些錢來支付我在這里的開銷。今天美元對人民幣的匯率是多少?
Let me see, the buying rate is RMB 808 per $100.How much would you like to change?
A:讓我看下。買入價是每100美元對人民幣808元。您要兌換多少?
B: $200 altogether.
B:總共200美元。
A: Would you mind showing me your passport?
A:請出示您的護照。
B: Here it is. And how much RMB shall I get?
B:給您。我能拿到多少人民幣?
A: Let me see. $200 makes RMB 1,616.Here is the cash and exchange memo. Please check it.
A:讓我看一下。200美元相當于人民幣1 616元。這是錢和水單,請點一下。
B: That's correct. thank you very much.
B:對,謝謝。
A: Good afternoon, Mr. Chen. How are you?
A:下午好,陳先生。您最近過得怎么樣?
B: Fine, thanks. I will go to Mainland China for a business trip tomorrow. and I want to change some Hong Kong dollars into Renminbi.
B:很好,謝謝。明天我會到內地出差,想把一些港幣兌換成人民幣。
A: How much do you want, Mr. Chen?
A:您要多少,陳先生?
B: One thousand yuan, please. By the way, what is today's exchange quotation?
B:請給我1000元。此外,今天的外匯行情走勢怎樣?
A: The rate is still high for other foreign currencies. The exchange rate for Hong Kong dollars into Renminbi is 1.053 Renminbi yuan to one dollar.
A:其他外匯匯率仍然高漲,而港幣和人民幣的匯率是1。053 元人民幣兌1元港幣。
B: Oh, I see. Could you please split the one thousand Renminbi into hundreds and tens?
B:我知道了。您能把這1 000元人民幣換成100元和10元面值的鈔票嗎?
A: Certainly, sir. How do you want it?
A:當然可以,您想怎樣換呢?
B: Five hundred in hundred RMB notes and others in ten RMB notes, please.
B:要5張100元人民幣的鈔票,其他換成10元人民幣的鈔票就行了。
A: Yes, Mr. Chen. Here you are. B: Thank you very much.
A:好的,陳先生。給您。 B:十分感謝。
上一篇:外貿出差的商務口語會話
下一篇:行李檢查的商務口語會話