相信大家對于電影是不少看的,那么關于電影里面的一些經典臺詞或者是一些經典語句不知道大家會不會收藏起來呢?因為這也是學習英語的一種方法喲, 以下是小編給大家整理的難以忘懷電影對白:人鬼情未了場景,希望可以幫到大家
Molly: Where are you guys from? The New York City Ballet? ( She reaches out of the window to get the statue ) Almost... Ah,ah! ( She screams. Sam reaches out and catches her. )
茉莉:你們這些家伙是從哪里來的?紐約市芭蕾舞團嗎?(她將手伸出窗外去探那個雕像。)就差一點兒……啊,啊!(她尖叫一聲,薩姆伸出手抱住她。)
Sam: Saved Your life.
薩姆:救了你一命。
Molly: Sam, you shit, you scared me to death. Why did you do that?
萊莉:薩姆,你這該死的,你嚇死我了,你為什么那樣做?
Sam: Better than seeing this gorgeous body splattered all over the place. Look out, look out.
薩姆:總比看著你這玉體粉身碎骨強,小心,小心。
Molly: Ah...
茉莉:啊……
Sam: Sam, Molly, you guys home?
卡爾:薩姆、茉莉,你們這兩個家伙在家嗎?
Molly: Carl, did you invite him?
萊莉:是卡爾,是你請他來的嗎?
Sam: Slave labor.
薩姆:是來當苦力的。
Molly: Carl?
萊莉:卡爾?
Sam: What?
薩姆:怎么了?
Molly: Hurry here.
萊莉:快來幫忙。
Sam: Oh, my God, I've got it.
薩姆:噢,我的上帝,我抓到了。
Molly: Right here. Watch your toes.
萊莉:就放在這里,小心你們的腳趾。
Cad: Hey, where do you want it?
卡爾:嘿,你們想把它放在哪里?
Molly: In the bedroom.
茉莉:放在臥室里。
Carl: God, this place is going to look great.
卡爾:上帝,這地方一定會很漂亮。
Sam: Yeah.
薩姆:是的。
Molly: You like it, huh?
萊莉:你喜歡嗎?
Carl: Like? Like is hardly the word had no idea that it would be so beautiful. it's incredible.
卡爾:喜歡?“喜歡”這詞遠遠不夠。我根本沒想到它會這樣美,真令人難以置信。
Sam: Molly, what about here?
薩姆:茉莉,放這里怎么樣?
Molly: Why don't we just leave it there until we get the other stuff in?
茉莉:我們何不先放這里,等把其他東西搬進來再說?
Carl: What are these?
卡爾:這些是什么?
Molly: Oh, let me show you. Can you help me lift this up? ( Molly points to the cloth covering a statue. )
茉莉:噢,我來給你看。你能幫我把這掀起來嗎?(茉莉指著那塊蒙著一尊雕像的布。)
Carl: What, here?
卡爾:這個嗎?
Molly: Yeah. ( They lift the cloth up. )
茉莉:是的。(兩人把布掀了起來。)
Cad: Wow!
卡爾:哇!
Molly: Just finished it, what do you think?
茉莉:剛塑好,你認為怎么樣?
Carl: Fantastic, I love it.
卡爾:棒極了,我非常喜歡。
Molly: Sam, what's the chair doing here?
萊莉:薩姆,這張椅子放在這里做什么?
Sam: What do you mean? I love that chair.
薩姆:你這話什么意思?我喜歡那椅子。
Molly: I know you love this chair, but we discussed this.
萊莉:我知道你喜歡這椅子,可我們商量過這個。
Sam: Well, I've had it forever. when I watch TV, I sit in it.
薩姆:噢,我永遠都不會扔掉。我看電視時會坐在里面。
Molly: But this chair's ugly.
茉莉:可這椅子太難看了。
Sam: So?
薩姆:是嗎?
Molly: And it doesn't go with anything.
榮莉:再說它和任何東西都不匹配。
Sam: It goes with me.
薩姆:它和我匹配啊。
Molly: You're right, it does. We'll paint it.
茉莉:你說得對,的確和你很配。我們要給它上上漆。
Sam: We'll what? ( Molly and Sam are sitting in bed. Sam looks worried. )
薩姆:我們什么?(茉莉和薩姆坐在床上,薩姆神情憂慮。)
Molly: Are you OK?
茉莉:你沒事兒吧?
Sam: Hummum, I'm fine.
薩姆:嗯嗯嗯,我很好。
Molly: What's the matter?
萊莉:怎么了?
Sam: Nothing.
薩姆:沒什么。
Molly: Are you worried about the promotion?
萊莉:你是在擔心升職的事兒嗎?
Sam: No, not really.
薩姆:不,其實不是。
Molly: Then what? Morning in together?
茉莉:那又是什么事兒?是同居的事嗎?
Sam: No. I don't know. It's a lot of things. I just don't want the bubble to burst. It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I'm just afraid that I'm going to lose it.
薩姆:不,我不知道,有好多事兒。我不想讓它們成為泡影。果生命中出現美好的東西,無論是在什么時候,我只是擔心會多去它。
Molly: I love you. I really love you.
茉莉:我愛你,我真的愛你。
Sam: Ditto. ( News report about another air crash comes from TV)
薩姆:我也真的愛你。(電視里傳來了一起空難報道。)
Sam: Oh, Jesus, another one.
薩姆:噢,天啊又一起空難。
Molly: Oh, don't watch that.
茉莉:噢,別看那個。
Sam: I should cancel my trip, these things always happen in threes.
薩姆:我應該取消旅行,這種事總是接二連三地發生。
Molly: Sam, get to sleep, besides you lead a charmed life.
茉莉:薩姆,睡覺吧,再說你一向吉星高照。
Sam: Oh yes, so did they. It's amazing, just like that, blackout.( Molly is making a pottery, )
薩姆:噢,是的,他們不也是嗎?真可怕,眼前一黑,全都完了(茉莉在做陶藝。)
Song: Unchained Melody, Oh my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch along lonely times. And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much. Are you still mine...
歌聲:(奔放的旋律)噢,我的愛人,我的寶貝,寂寞時我渴望你的撫摸。時光慢慢流逝,時光變化萬千。你仍是我的嗎……
Sam: What are you doing?
薩姆:你在干什么?
Molly: Couldn't sleep.
茉莉:睡不著。
Sam: I must have passed out. What time is it?
薩姆:我一定是睡死了,現在幾點了?
Molly: 2:00 a.m. ( The pottery goes bad. )
茉莉:凌晨兩點。(陶坯壞了。)
Sam: Oh no. I hope this wasn't your masterpiece.
薩姆:噢,不,我希望這不是你的杰作。
Molly: Sam, not now.
茉莉:薩姆,現在不是。
Sam: Can I help you?
薩姆:我能幫你嗎?
Molly: Yeah put your hand there, and just let the clay slid between your fingers. ( The song goes on. ) I need your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me. Lonely river flows to the sea, to the sea, to the open arms of the sea.Lonely river side, wait for me, wait for me, I'll be coming home, wait for me. Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered, hungered for your touch along lonely times and times goes by so slowly, and time can do so much. Are you still mine? I hunger for your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me.
茉莉:能,把你的手放在這里,讓黏土滑過你的手指。(歌聲繼續我需要你的愛,需要你的愛,愿上帝把你的愛賜給我。寂寞河水流向大海,流向大海,流向大海敞開的懷抱。寂寞河邊,等著我,等著我。我要回家,等著我。噢,我的愛人,我的寶貝,寂寞時分我渴望,渴望你的撫摸。時光慢慢流逝,時光變化萬千。你仍是我的嗎?我渴望你的愛,我需要你的愛,我需要你的愛.愿上帝把你的愛賜給我。
上一篇:難以忘懷電影對白:魂斷藍橋場景