相信大家對于電影是不少看的,那么關于電影里面的一些經典臺詞或者是一些經典語句不知道大家會不會收藏起來呢?因為這是很多伙伴學習英語的好方法,以下是小編給大家整理的難以忘懷電影對白-2:加菲貓場景,希望可以幫到大家
Selected Scene 2
場景2
Garfield: Aha! I so knew you weren't me.
加菲:我就知道你不是我。
Prince: And you must be Garfield.
王子:你肯定是加菲吧。
Garfield: How do you know my name?
加菲:你怎么知道我的名字?
Prince: I've lived your life for the past few days. Yes, if ever a man loved a cat, it's your Jon. Return to him, Garfield.Return to your home.
王子:這幾天我一直過著你的生活。真的,約翰是一個真正熱愛動物的人。回去吧,加菲,回你的家吧。
Garfield: Your Highness, you don't have to tell me twice. Bye-bye.
加菲:陛下,不要再說了,再見。
Winston: Sir, thank heavens. You 've returned. The real prince!
溫森:謝天謝地,真正的王子,你終于回來了。
Animals: The prince is home, back with us!
動物們:王子回家了,又和我們在一起了。
Preston: It's the real prince, the genuine article.
瞢萊斯頓:他是真的王子,貨真價實!
Prince: Yes, my friends, I have returned to you at this, our darkest hour. So, Winny, what exactly, is Lord Dargis up to?
王子:好的,我的朋友,我回來了。前一段時間真是生命中最黑暗的時刻啊?溫森,達吉斯到底要干什么勾當?
Winston: He intends to level our homes and kill us all.
溫森:他想鏟平這里,把我們都消滅掉。
Prince: O... kay. Well, in that case. I decree that we pack our bags and get our scraggy bottoms out of here. Perhaps to the castle next door.
王子:好的,既然這樣,我們只好收拾包裹離開這了,或許可以搬到隔壁的城堡去。
Garfield: Oh, boy.
加菲:啊,真的嗎?
Animal: What?
動物們:什么?
Marten: Well, that was inspirational.
馬河:嗯,有創意。
Cow: Brilliant.
母牛:太棒了。
McBunny: I am so fired up.
麥克伯尼:我真是太興奮了。
Garfield: You know, I have to believe we can do better.
加菲:我覺得還有別的好辦法。
Preston: I thought you were leaving.
普萊斯頓:我以為你走了。
Garfield: Hey, button the beak, Fruit Loops, or I'll stick that thing on backwards. Look, Lord Doofus is just another bully. And what do we do to bullies?
加菲:閉嘴吧,大嘴巴。聽著,他只不過恃強凌弱,我們該怎么辦?
Duck: Well, generally, we run from them.
鴨子:通常來說,跑吧。
Garfield: No, we don't leave. We stand and we kick royal but. Trust me, if you beasts can bake a two-cheese lasagna, You can be at Dargis.
加菲:不!我們不走。我們守住陣腳,狠狠地反擊。相信我,如果你們可以做雙層奶酪寬面,你們當然也可以修理達吉斯!
Hobbs: There you are, man. God! What happened to your clothes?
霍布斯:你在這啊,啊,老天,怎么了?
Dargis: Indeed, it's been that kind of day.
達吉斯:的確,今天真倒霉。
Hobbs: Mr. Dargis, I demand an explanation.
霍布斯:達吉斯先生,請解釋一下。
Dargis: I had no choice. The cat just won't die.
達吉斯:我沒有選擇,那貓真是命大。
Greene: What did you say?
格林:你說什么?
Dargis: You will sign the deeds over to me, cat or no cat.
達吉斯:不管有沒有那貓,你都得把這契約轉讓給我。
Veterinary Assistant: Oh, my!
秘書:啊,我的天。
Westminster: Mr. Hobbs, you were right. Lord Dargis was willing to go to any lengths to get the estate. I can see you're busy. I'm just gonna...
威斯特敏斯特:霍布斯先生,你說對了。達吉斯先生無論如何也要得到那塊地產。我知道你很忙,我就是要……
Dargis: Uh! Young lady. Get over there. Traitoress. You were working with them all along!
達吉斯:啊,小丫頭,過來!你這個叛徒,你始終跟他們是一起的。
Jon: Odie! Odie, wait for me! Odie!
約翰:歐蒂!等等我。
Dargis: Get on with it!
達吉斯:快點!
Prince: Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late. Shall I ring for tea?
王子:嗨,大家好,對不起我來晚了,可以要點茶嗎?
Hobbs: Well, it's Prince, and he's alive!
霍布斯:是王子,他還活著!
Dargis: I am bushed.
達吉斯:真倒霉!
Garfield: All this running-for-my-life stuff. What say we break for lunch, take a quick nap and pick it up later? Sound good?
加菲:事情來得太快了,可不可以吃點午飯,睡一下再接著來啊, 聽起來不錯!
Dargis: There are two of you little monsters, hmm?
達吉斯:你們兩個怪物都來了,哼?
Garfield: For those keeping score at home, that's 18 lives.
加菲:告訴家里記分的家伙們,那可是18條命啊。
上一篇:難以忘懷電影對白:變形金剛場景
下一篇:難以忘懷電影對白-1:加菲貓場景