學習英語貴在堅持,找到適合自己的方法,今天小編給大家帶來了交際策略對交際英語口語,希望可以幫助到大家,下面小編就和大家分享,來欣賞一下吧。
交際英語口語:對代理請求的回應
. As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.
鑒于貴方去年成交的數額不大,我方不會考慮代理的問題。
. We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.
我方認為現階段討論代理的問題對我方來說還為時過早。
. The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.
討論代理的時間還不成熟。
. We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us, both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.
我方想要說的是在我們履行合同的初期,雙方的相互了解還不夠,因此我們討論代理的條件還不太具備。
. I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.
恐怕現在還不是在貴方市場上推銷我方產品的時機。
. We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.
我們認為討論代理問題的時機尚不成熟。
. We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.
由于我們雙方迄今未成達任何交易,很遺憾我方不得不拒絕貴方申請代理的要求。
. The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.
代理的問題還在考慮中,我方希望在現階段貴方還要繼續努力推銷我方的產品。
. We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.
待你們的銷售成績足以表明可以委托你方代理時,我們才會考慮此事。
. Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?
我們是否等到中方市場情況好轉時再來談代理的事情,好嗎?
. We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.
我方已認真考慮了貴方關于在你們城市代理我方推銷中國瓷器花瓶的建議,現決定委托貴方做我方的代理。
. Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration, if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.
你們想代理的請求我們正在仔細考慮當中,如可能的話,我們很想了解你方推銷我們產品的計劃。
. I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.
我想我們必須慎重考慮你方關于代理的建議。
. Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
請告知我方貴方促銷的詳細計劃,以便商議代理協議的條款。
. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.
你方代理的建議我方很快就會認真研究。
. We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.
我方不打算考慮任何與代理有關的問題。
. We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.
我方不準備在你們地區委托貴方做我方的代理。
. We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present.
目前我們還沒有在貴方市場指定代理的意向。
. We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.
目前我方還不準備討論代理的問題。
. Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
由于我們不甚了解你方市場的情況,目前還不準備考慮代理的問題。
. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
我方很高興委托貴方在你們城市代理銷售我方的產品。
. We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.
我們已決定委托貴方作為我們在紐約的代理。
. Your experience in this field makes us believe that you can be a good agent.
我方相信,貴方在這方面的經驗能幫助你們成為一個好的代理商。
. We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.
我們擬同意貴方代理我方的產品。
. We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
我方愿意就你方充當我方代理的建議同你方商談。
. After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing, we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defined.
經考慮你方的提議以及調查了你們的業務情況以后,我們決定委托你在你方提議的地區內做我方代理。
. Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.
考慮到你方有推銷我們的牛皮紙方面的經驗,市場又有潛力,我們決定指定你方為我方在貴國市場的代理。
. We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.
在貴地區我方已經有了代理,民以很遺憾我方不能再接受你們的建議。
. We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.
我方已經在你們地區委托了東京絲綢公司做我方的代理了。
. Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.
對不起,在你們地區,我方已經委托好幾個代理商銷售我方的產品了。
交際英語口語:代理條件和要求
. Every six month, we’d like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions and user’s comments on our products.
我方希望每半年從你處收到一份關于市場的現行銷售情況和客戶對我方產品的意見的詳細報告。
. Your market report should show how big demands for our products is in your market.
你們的市場報告應該表明我方產品在貴方市場上的需求量有多大。
. The market report should include the trend of the development of the market, upward or downward.
市場報告應該包括市場發展的趨勢,上升下下降。
. We’d you to send us your sale’s statistics every six month instead of every year.
我方希望貴方能每半年向我方通報一次你們的銷售統計數字,而不是一年一次。
. As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month.
作為我方代理,你方應該經常寄來市場報告,至少每個季度一份。
. At the beginning of the sales promotion you have to try every means to overcome sales difficulties.
在推銷的初期階段,你方一定要設法克服銷售方面的種.種困難。
. To effectively promote sales, your way of doing business should always comply with the constantly changing circumstances.
為了能更有效地促銷,貴方做方式應該要緊跟不斷變化的商場情況。
. During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products.
在代理過程中,請密切注意消費者對我方產品的意見。
. You are under obligation to display optimum samples of the products during the duration of the agency.
在代理機構存續期間,你方有義務陳列產品的樣品。
. We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement.
希望你方能嚴格遵守代理協議中的所有條款。
. We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.
在一點都不了解貴方能做得到的年銷售額的情況下,我方無法給你們整個歐洲市場的代理權。
. Before we know your sales volume, your plan for promotion and import license’s conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal.
在了解貴方的銷售額、促銷計劃以及進口許可證等情況之前,我方很難考慮貴方的建議。
. We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.
我方已經注意到貴方要在你們的地區做我方代理的請求,但在進一步研究此事前,我方想更多地了解貴方的市場情況。
. To enable us to make further study of your proposal, would you please let us know as early as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market, your program in detail, your business organizations in various districts and their activities.
為了幫助我方進一步地研究貴方的銷售計劃,請貴方盡快告訴我方該產品在貴方市場上的銷售前景,你們的詳細計劃,你們在各地區的銷售組織以及他們的銷售情況。
. Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.
如果貴方不提高銷售額的話,我方很難委托貴方作為我方的代理。
. If you can push the sales successfully for the next month we may appoint you as our agent
如果下半年貴方能推銷我方產品的話,我方也許可以委托貴方做我方的代理。
. We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you done more business with us.
我方認為在貴方同我方增加貿易以后再考慮代理的問題。
. To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.
作為我方的代理,貴方需要提高你們的年銷售額。
. To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.
作為我方的代理,請你們有效地推銷我方的產品。
. We hope you will do your best to push the sale of our products.
我方希望你方能盡力推銷我們的產品。
交際英語口語:買賣保險
Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.
請告訴我們平安險和水漬險的保險費率。
. We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
我們需要了解陸(海、空)運的現行保險費率。
. I have some glassware to be ship to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover?
我有些玻璃器皿要運到香港,應該保哪些方面的險呢?
. What is the insurance premium for these goods?
這些貨物的保險費是多少?
. We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.
我們有一批貨要運到英格蘭,我想了解一下你們的海上保險。
. Please let us know the premium of breakage.
請告知我們破碎險的保費是多少?
. What kind of insurance do you usually provide?
你們通常能提供什么保險品種?
. What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under insurance.
這批貨物你們認為投保什么險種好?我們不想冒因投保不足而造成損失的風險。
. I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.
第季度我有一批玻璃器皿需要運輸, 但我不知道應該保什么險,我想了解一些細節問題,當然,如果你們能給一些建議的話,我會很感謝的。
. If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
如果我們保平安險的話,一旦船沉了,燒毀了或擱淺了,你們會賠償我們的所有損失嗎?
. The machines are to be insured against all risks.
這些機器投保一切險。
. We only cover FPA and war risk.
我們只保平安險和戰爭險。
. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.
它們不是易碎品,運輸途中不會有損壞,保平安險足夠了。
. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.
我們的商品很貴重,所以我想保全險。
. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我們想為這批貨物投保全損險。
. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
我想投全險,那樣的話,任何損失或損壞就都在投保范圍內了。
. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
恐怕對這種性質的貨物只保水漬險是不夠的,請加保偷盜提貨不著險。
. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
能為我們下個月從海運往里期本的貨物投保嗎?
. Can you cover our goods against breakage?
能為我們的這批貨投保破碎險嗎?
. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $, on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.
如果你們能為這些從東京運往北京的計算器投保美元的話,我們會很高興的。
. Please insure us against all risks $, value of , sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.
請為我們運往紐約,價值為美元的臺蝴蝶牌縫紉機投保一切險。
. Please insure for me against all risks pieces of high-quality furniture valued $,.
請為我投保價值為美元的件優質家具的一切險。
. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $, on cases glassware.
我們希望能投保價值為美元的箱玻璃器皿的一切險。
. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $, to cover these shipments.
我們將很快定期往加拿大運送皮制品,所以如果你們能為我們這些貨物簽發價值為美元的一切險水險單的話,我們會很高興的。
. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus % (at % of the invoice value).
請按票面價值加%為我們投保這些商品。
. We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for % of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
請按照慣例把我們所 訂的貨按發票金額%投保水漬險。
. Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
請為我們投保附頁上的商品。
. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for % of the invoice value.
我們為這批貨物投保按票面價值加%的水漬險和破碎險。
. Our company will insure against all risks for % of the invoice value.
我公司以發票價值%投保一切險。
. Please insure the electric fans at % of the invoice value.
請將電風扇按發票金額的%保險。
. The machines are to be insured against all risks.
這些機器投保一切險。
. We only cover FPA and war risk.
我們只保平安險和戰爭險。
. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.
它們不是易碎品,運輸途中不會有損壞,保平安險足夠了。
. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.
我們的商品很貴重,所以我想保全險。
交際英語口語:出門在外語言不通
我想請一位日本人翻譯。
I'd like to have a Japanese interpreter. .nterpreter “口頭翻譯”。
我不會說英語。
I can't speak English.
No English! (我英文不行。)
我的英語不太好。
My English isn't good enough.
請安排一位會說日語的人。
A Japanese-speaking person, please.
請再說一遍。
Pardon me?
Aren't you John? (你不是約翰嗎?)
Pardon me? (什么?請再說一遍?)
Excuse me?
I beg your pardon?
Could you repeat that?
您說什么?
What did you say?
您能慢一點兒說嗎?
Would you slow down, please?
Please say it more slowly.
我們想請一位會說日語的導游。
I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.
What can I do for you? (您有什么事?)
I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. (我們想請一位會說日語的導游。)
I want a Japanese-speaking guide.
有會說日語的人嗎?
Does anyone speak Japanese? .于當無法用英文表達自己想說的事情時。
Does anyone here speak Japanese?
Is there a Japanese speaker here?
我們語言不通。
I can't make myself understood. .ake oneself understood 表示“(用外語等)表達自己的意思,讓別人明白自己的感覺”。
I can't get my point across.
I can't get through to him. (無法讓他明白。)
我不知道這用英文怎么說。
I don't know how to say it in English.
I don't know it in English.
I can't express it in English. (我不能用英文表達。)
日語中的“義理”用英文怎么說?
How do you say "giri" in English?
How do you say "giri" in English? (日語中的“義理”用英文怎么說?)
You say, "obligation"。(用英文是obligation。)
What's "giri" in English?
How should I say "giri" in English?
How can I express "giri" in English?
What's the English word for "giri"?
英文管這叫什么?
What do you call this in English?
2020交際英語口語分享相關文章:
★ 2020高三英語考試必背語法知識點整理分享5篇
★ 關于2020大學英語角策劃方案
★ 商務英語
★ 背后高考作文5篇精選
★ 2020高一英語教師述職報告范文5篇
★ 分享2019年推薦的酒店管理專業畢業生自我鑒定合集
★ 2020大學生實習自我鑒定范文10篇
★ 2020學校教學工作計劃范文2000字
★ 2020畢業實習報告范文5篇
★ 2020年小學班主任第二學期工作總結
上一篇:最新交際英語口語分享
下一篇:常用的交際英語口語分享