在國際貿易中,作為一個商務人士,日常的口語交流是必備的工具之一,因為我們面對的大多數是都是外國人,所以這是必須的要會使用的工具喲,以下是小編給大家整理的關于情緒-2商務英語口語,希望可以幫到大家
1、不要擔心.
A: I didn't realize it was so difficult.
我沒意識到會這么難。
B: Don't worry:.I'm sure you'll do better next time.
不要擔心,我保證你下一次一定會說得更好。
Keep at it!
別松勁兒!
Keep it up!
堅持下去!
Never mind!
別在意!
Keep your chin up!
別灰心!
Try again!
再試!
Stick to it!
堅持下去!
You're coming along well.
你進展得很好。
Be of good cheer.
不要垂頭喪氣。
I'm right behind you!
我做你的后盾。
I'm very proud of you.
我很為你驕傲。
Don't be afraid. I'll help you.
別害怕。我會幫助你的。
There's nothing to feel discouraged.
沒有理由感到氣餒。
2、別這么發愁了,一切都會好起來的。
2、別這么發愁了,一切都會好起來的。
A: Why do you look so depressed?
你怎么看起來這么消沉?
B: My boss criticized me for what I did not do.
我的老板批評了我,可我沒做那件事。
Steady on.
鎮定些。
I know how you're feeling at the moment.
我理解你此時此刻的心情。
Don't eat your heart out.
不要憂傷過度。
You have my sincere condolences.
請接受我真誠的安慰。
Don't take it to heart. You'll do better next time.
別往心里去,下次你會做得更好的。
Take it easy. There must be some ways to compensate for it.
輕松一點兒,一定會有補償的辦法的。
3、太突然了!
3、太突然了!
A: Robbie, I'm sorry to hear your mother's ill.
羅比,聽到你母親病了我很難過。
B: it was so unexpected, Just last week she was in great health.
太突然了,在上星期她還好好的。
Try and look on the bright side.
盡量朝好的方面看吧。
Oh, we needn't have worried about his health.
哦,我們用不著為他的健康擔心。
Let bygone be bygones.
過去的事就讓它過去吧。
Better luck next time.
下次運氣好一點兒吧。
Things don't look too bright for us at the moment, but we'll survive.
不太有利,不過我們會渡過難關的。
4、熟能生巧
4、熟能生巧
A: The trouble with me is that I can't speak the language well.
我的煩惱是我說不好這門語言。
B: Try to practice more. As a proverb goes, “Practice makes perfect. ”
多練習練習。俗話說,熟能生巧。
But don't fret, everything will be all right!
不要煩惱,一切都會好起來的!
Just try to take it easy. Don't get upset. Everything will be all right.
不要煩惱,一切都會很順利的。
5、你能告訴我秘密何在嗎?
5、你能告訴我秘密何在嗎?
A: Can you tell me where the secret is?
你能告訴我秘密何在嗎?
B: You're the master of your destiny.
你是自己命運的主宰。
Keep going. You can make it.
繼續下去,你會成功的。
Where there's life, there's hope.
留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒。
Where is your ambition?
你的雄心壯志哪去了?
For a beginner, you are pretty good.
作為一個初學者,你已經做得很不錯了。
6、我沒有發現我說錯了什么。
6、我沒有發現我說錯了什么。
A: Stop it! You have the nerve to say so!
住嘴!你竟然有臉說出這樣的話!
B: I don't see anything wrong in what I said.
我沒有發現我說錯了什么。
I really can't accept that.
我實在是無法接受。
I 'm absolutley/completely against that.
我強烈反對。
You keep pushing me like that. I can't tolerate it any more.
你總是那樣逼我,我再也受不了了。
Don't put your nose into other's business.
少管閑事。
It's none of your business.
不關你事.
7、我聽說你的老板是個脾氣暴躁的人。
7、我聽說你的老板是個脾氣暴躁的人。
A:I was told your boss is a very hot-tempered man.
我聽說你的老板是個脾氣暴躁的人。
B: I'm afraid what you were told about him is not quite right. If only you could meet him in person, you'll know he's very agreeable and capable.
恐怕你聽說的關于他的事不太對。只要親自見一見他,你就會知道他很隨和,并且很有才能。
That's out of the question.
那不可能。
What on earth do you want me to do?
你到底要我干什么?
Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰?
8、你搞錯了。
8、你搞錯了。
A: I booked a single room here for tonight.
我訂了一個今晩的單人間。
B: Oh! You're all wet, actually. This is not a hotel. The hotel is the building across the road.
哦,你搞錯了。這不是旅館,旅館是路對面的那座樓。
Not really.
不是那樣。
No,actually not.
不,實際上不是。
That isn't exactly right.
不完全是那樣。
Excuse me, but I don't think that's the right price.
對不起,我認為價格不對頭。
You aren't frying the eggs in the right way.
你炒雞蛋的方法不對。
Thank you for Correction.
感謝您糾正了我的錯誤。
9、失敗是成功之母。
9、失敗是成功之母。
A: Do you mean I still have hope?
你的意思是我還有希望?
B: Of course you do. Failure is the mother of success.
你當然有希有希望!失敗是成功之母。
The development area is very promising!
開發區大有希望!
Our nation is one of great hopes!
我們的民族是大有希望的民族!
There are good prospects for growth in the retail sector .
零售行業增長大有希望。
He has a bright future as a painter.
作為一個畫家,他前途光明。
10、做事之前應該先征求我的意見。
10、做事之前應該先征求我的意見。
A: You should have asked for my opinion before you do it.
做事之前應該先征求我的意見。
B: Sorry, Mum. I will next time.
對不起,媽媽。我會的。
You must be out of your mind.
你一定是瘋了。
Wise up!
放聰明點兒!
Put up or shut up
要么你就去做,不然就給我閉嘴。
You should have done better.
你原本可以做得更好的。
You've done a bad job.
這事你弄得很糟。
11、我很粗魯,我道歉。
11、我很粗魯,我道歉。
A: How can you do that to me?
你怎么能那樣對待我?
B: I apologize for my rudeness
我很粗魯,我道歉。
Don't bite my head off.
別對我這么兇。
I'm terribly sorry.
非常抱歉。
I'm sorry! I shouldn't do that to you.
抱歉,你不應該那樣對你。
12、它和你的圍巾很相配。
12、它和你的圍巾很相配。
A: Of course, and it matches your scarf perfectly.
當然,它和你的圍巾很相配。
B: I got it for 90 yuan in a sale.
我是在一次折價銷售時花90元買的。
Good job!
干得好!
How lucky you are!
你真幸運!
I admire the way you speak to your students.
我欽佩你同學生講話的方式。
I must say the soup is really very good.
我得說這湯的確很好喝。
I should say this shirt matches your trousers fabulously.
我得說這件襯衫同你的褲子非常相配
You have a beautiful laugh.
你的笑聲很動聽。
13、我不知道是怎么成功的。
13、我不知道是怎么成功的。
A: That was an excellent speech.
那場演講很棒。
B: Thank you. I was wondering how it would go over.
謝謝你 ,我不知道是怎么成功的。
Oh, isn't that lovely!
哦,真可愛!
Do you really think so?
你真的這么想嗎?
I'm just very lucky.
我只是十分幸運罷了。
Oh, I had very little to do with it.
哦,這與我沒有什么關系。
Oh, I have a lot to learn yet.
哦,我還有許多要學習。
14、難以置信,太便宜了
14、難以置信,太便宜了
A: it's incredible, its so cheap!
難以至信,太便宜了!
B: You can get some good quality goods in tow price in a sale.
減價時可以低價購買一些高質量的商品。
It seemed unthinkable that he should have done such a wicked thing.
他竟干出這事,具令人難以置信。
She's so kind. I couldn't believe she murdered her husband.
她那么善良的一個人,竟然殺了自己的丈夫,真是難以置信。
Oh my God! I've never seen a spider like that!
我的老天!我從來沒看到像那樣的一只蜘蛛
Oh my God! That thing is huge.
我的天哪!這個東西實在很大。
15、我覺得男主人公不如女主人公演得好。
15、我覺得男主人公不如女主人公演得好。
A: What do you think of the acting of the two main characters in the film?
你覺得電影里兩個主人公的演技怎么樣?
B: I consider the hero's acting is inferior to the heroine's. Don't you agree?
我覺得男主人公不如女主人公演得好。你不這樣認為嗎?
They are of the same size/price.
它們的尺寸/價格一樣。
They both cost about the same.
這兩種東西的價格差不多。
She looks like her mother/takes after her mother in looks.
她長得像她母親。
Her marks are comparable with the best.
她的成績可與最好的相提并論。
上一篇:商務英語口語:意見-1
下一篇:商務英語口語:情緒-1