在國際貿易中,作為一個商務人士,日常的口語交流是必備的工具之一,因為我們面對的大多數是都是外國人,所以脫口而出是基本的溝通能力,以下是小編給大家整理的關于代理貿易和爭取獨家代理資格脫口說商務英語口語,希望可以幫到大家
我們非常愿意擔任你們的獨家代理商。
*We would very much like to become your sole/exclusive agent .
* We arc greatly willing to act as your sole a-gent.
但是我們僅處于初識階段,所以我建議我們試著合作一段時間。如果結果一切都滿意,我們將回到這個話題上來。
But we arc only at the get-acquainted stage so I suggest we try out a period of cooperation. If everything turns out satisfactory, well revert to this topic.
試用期多長?
How long will the trial period be?
一年。
One year.
這對我們來說似乎太長了。 .
That seems too long for us.
我認為你們有必要-證明你們可以勝任我們的獨家代理。
* I think it necessary for you to demonstrate your ability to act as our sole agent.
* I think it necessary for you to justify the sole agency arrangement.
現在,讓我們談談傭金吧。你們付多少?
Now let‘s move on to commission. What’s your offer on that?
我們將支付每筆交易發票價值4%的傭金。
* A 4% commission on invoice value against each transaction will be offered.
* A commission at the rate of 4% of invoice value of each transaction will be offered.
很遺憾,我們不能接受這樣的條件。
I‘m sorry that we can’t accept such terms.
5%怎么樣?這是最高的了。而且請注意你們應負擔協議期間在代理區域的一切廣告宣傳費用。
What about 5%? That’s the best we can do. And please note that you should bear all expenses for advertising and publicity within the territory in the duration of the publicity agreement.
好的。另外你們對爭端解決的安排有什么想法?
OK. Then what’s your idea about the arrangement for dispute settlement ?
爭端應提交北京中國國際經濟貿易仲裁委員會,而且該委員會的裁決是終局的,對雙方均有約束力。
The case in dispute should be submitted for arbitration to the China International Eco- China International and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing, China, and the decision made by this Commission should be regarded as final and is binding on both parties.