在國際貿易中,作為一個商務人士,日常的口語交流是必備的工具之一,因為我們面對的大多數是都是外國人,所以脫口而出是基本的溝通能力,那么關于轉船及程租船裝運的相關口語該如何去表達會更好呢?以下是小編給大家整理的關于轉船及程租船裝運脫口說商務英語口語,希望可以幫到大家
你們是否能在三月初裝運?
*Could you effect shipment in early March?
* Could you make shipment in early March?
恐怕不行。昨天我們的運輸部門告訴我,三月底前開往利-物浦的班輪艙位已全部訂滿。
I'm afraid not. I was informed by our shipping department yesterday that liner space for Liverpool up to the end of March had been fully booked.
那程租船呢?
How about voyage charter ?
如果那樣的話,就要考慮諸如裝卸天數和滯期費這些因素。
In that ease, some factors, such as laydays and demurrage should be taken into account/consideration.
我方將負責裝卸。最要緊的是加快裝運。
*We'll be in charge of loading and unloading.
* Well be responsible for loading and unloading.
好的。我們盡力而為。
The most important thing is to expedite the shipment.
OK. Well do our best.
因為沒有到你方港口的直達船,所以我們下個月不能裝運。
Since there’s no available direct vessel to your port we can’t effeet shipment next month.
下個月必須裝運,
Shipment must be made next month?
否則我們就趕不上旺季了。
*otherwise we won’t be able to catch the rush season.
* or else we'll miss the rush season.
如果允許轉船,有沒有可能呢?
Will it be possible if transhipment is allowed?
是的。貨物可以在香港轉船。從香港到你方港口的船非常頻繁。
Yes. The goods could be transhipped at HongKong. Sailings from HongKong to your port arc quite frequent.
好的。我們允許由.香港轉船。
Fine. We allow transhipment via HongKong.
那么讓我們把它寫入合同。
Well let’s put it down in the contract.
好的。我們等待你方的裝運通知
OK. So we’ll be awaiting shipping advice.